License Shield SDK
License Shield SDK - Add Trial feature to your windows application with a few function calls!
License Shield SDK allows you to protect windows applications trial versions of your software against piracy. This SDK is a great tool for software developers who want the best protection against piracy, but do not want to code their own encryptions. With an easy-to-use interface, excellent security features, and simple compatibility, License Shield SDK may well become shareware developer's best assistant.
License Shield SDK only takes you a few minutes to set up - just call several methods in your codes and License Shield SDK will set it all up for you.
License Shield SDK is based on Windows Standard Dynamic Link Library (DLL), which can be easily integrated into common development languages, such as C#, VB.NET, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, Visual Foxpro, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Clarion etc. We have provided examples for some of the above languages.
Recent FAQ articles
- How to protect your C# program with License Shield SDK?
- How to use License Shield SDK to add trial features in C++ Builder project?
- How to protect your VB program via License Shield SDK?
- How to make a 14-day Trial limit in my Delphi Programs?
- How to use License Shield SDK to add trial features in Clarion 6.3 project?